Saturday, March 1, 2008

Guilt... nah!

Ok, so... I ranted and raved... then suffered with the should-I-haves. I ultimately decided WHY NOT!? I realize I fret too much... I am letting go. I realized this as I was pulling into the teeny tiny parking lot where I was going to get my haircut and was totally stressed out about where to park... WHY?!?! Why would I stress out about such a thing?!? I parked... and didn't even alter any one's destiny... yeah me!! I am going to stop wondering where Kailey gets it, too! I have often blamed it on Daddy and Grammy JoJo... but I am going to humble myself and admit... my daughter may have an ulcer in kindergarten... in part... because she takes after her MOMMY!

So here's the deal... Blake is AWESOME!!! He is doing absolutely amazing things with his life. He is running for a student counsel position at his school for 2008-09... yes 08-09, his senior year! I really am happy that he will be here! He is on a great path! He is getting almost strait A's (which is why he is even able to run)... he has great friends and is making great choices! Our little Blakey is growing up! (and before too long I'll have him shaving like a man!)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You're awesome Stacey!

Anna D. said...

Thanks for the awesome enchiladas yesterday! That meal rocked as always. You are too good to us! Your awesome too, Blake... and we do like to hear you play the guitar. We don't get to hear much music at our house except the radio. And it was great to meet C.J.'s sister... talk about a cool, fun girl... She is making so many great memories! It was great to see Spencer & Allison too.. we need to get together more often! p.s. did the four wheeler sell?