Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm it!

Tagged!

Here are the rules. Four people will be tagged. You have to answer the questions, then post the people tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers on their blog. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!

10 Years ago...
I WAS PREGNANT WITH ASHLYN!!! Wow! That's insane!!!

5 Things On My To Do List Today...
1) Start the laundry for the week (although it is ONE thing I tend to procrastinate so I probably won't actually be finished until Friday)
2) Make bread (I know, I know)
3) Help CJ with his to do list
4) clean the kitchen
5) Plan a FHE

If I were a Billionaire...
WOW! I honestly so seldom think about money...
I would buy a house in the mountains, and set aside money for my children's future. I would find the best Neurologist in the world for CJ, and dump a lot of money into the American Diabetes Foundation. I would buy a new car. I would set-up my food storage and emergency preparedness. I would make sure that not only my immediate family, but my extended family was debt free. I would travel like crazy with my family... making as many trip as possible to Hawaii!!

3 Bad Habits...
1)PROCRASTINATION!
2) I have become not so dependable... sorry if I've let you down!
3) I spend probably too much time on the computer
(funny... all 3 of these things have to do with procrastinating!)

5 Places I've Lived...
I don't think there are 5...
1) Spokane, WA
2) Bellevue, WA (I think it was Bellevue... it was for a very short period of time a very long time ago)
3) Sandpoint, ID
4) Spokane, WA
5) Saratoga Springs, UT

ok, so I did Spokane twice... I left and came back.

5 Jobs I've had...
1) Ernst (it was like a Home Depot)
2) Wal-Mart
3) Home Base (also like Home Depot)
4) Totem Feeds (it was a tiny distributor of animal feed)
5) TNT Fireworks

3 Things Most People Don't Know About Me...
1) I don't like to leave my house, and am actually quite shy
2)I have a new found LOVE of books!!! LOVE!!
3) I had a poem published when Ashlyn was a baby

ok... so this is a bonus I just realized as I was reading through my list of jobs...
4) I have been a manager at all 5 of the places I have worked!

I am tagging.... Anna, Allison, Alicia (now you have something to do! :), Jessica and Taraka

No comments: