Sunday, May 4, 2008

So many updates.. so little time!

Well, we have had a lot going on lately! First of all... KAILEY IS ALL READY FOR KINDERGARTEN!! She was a trooper getting her shots, so for her "reward" we went to the school and get her all registered for Kindergarten... so hard to beleive! It kinda makes me sad, but she is very ready! Grammy JoJo... we have to be sure to learn shoe-tying this summer!!

We also got a pet... well actually 3 pets!!! Blake was asked to another dance (I was in bed so I don't have any fun pictures of this one)... what does this have to do with pets you ask... WELLLLL... how he was asked was via poster that said "If fishes were wishes and you could have 3 would one of them be to go to Morp with me?" (Morp is Prom spelled backwards thats why she was asking him) so along side the poster were 3 fishes. One was black, and 2 were orange. Blake, being the good uncle that he is gifted his fishes to the kids. They decided Ashlyn would get the black one and she named it Cocoa, Kailey's would be the big orange one and she named it Angel, and Canyon's would be the little orange one which HE named Mavis (Mavis is one of Thomas the Train's train friends)... after Kailey tried to name it Peanut (????... only Kaiely would think to name a goldfish Peanut)


I have noticed that Ash isn't in many pictures... so..... heres Ashy too

Cute hair huh?!?!?! That was one of her shopping days with Grammy in Spokane. We love it! I know, I know... she IS beautiful!!

Daddy also got his dream bike... not sure if this one will end up selling or not (or I should say I dont know if he will TRY selling this or not), but when you try justify the gas mileage with his F350 it would kind of make it worth it to keep (... I'll have to get a better picture, its a GoldWing)


We also had an early birthday celebration for Daddy... but in an attempt to not make this post tooooo huge... I will post that tomorrow!! :0)

5 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh my gosh! Ashlyn is looking so OLD and is beautiful!!! You are going to have to watch out with her!!! :)

Shmobby said...

Love Ashlyn's hair!!! Fish, huh? You'll have to let me know how that goes. My sister offered to give us some this weekend, but I always imagine them stinkin it up? The kids would probably love it though, and I'm such a softy for them! :)

van Zwol Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Its actuallly a 1983... and I guarantee he paid less than your car... because he paid less than what our mini van is worth. We figure it will payoff the gas his truck eats up in about 2 months.