Friday, July 18, 2008

What do you remember????

I'm not sure if I actually even know enough people who blog, but I will give it a try anyway....

Don't feel any pressure- the memory doesn't have to be meaningful- just the first thing that comes to your mind!
Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

3 words: Safeway Chinese Foods!
Oh how I looked forward to Fridays, not only because I didn't have to work, but because of our lunches! I just really miss having a good friend that lives 2 feet away that I could visit whenever I wanted, (or she wanted) :) I know that I deserve to be left off of your Spokane itenirary, because of my Utah trip that didn't include a stop in Sarasota Springs, but please call when you are here, I would love to see you, or maybe we could do breakfast again, that was fun! oh- and I can't believe how much Canyon looks like Kailey!

dippyrooroo said...

I think the first time I met you was at your wedding, and then the next time I saw you you were pregnant with Kailey (Beautiful and glowing on both occasions!)-not that those things were close together, just that those were the only times our paths crossed. My favorite memory of you is actually just a story that Allison told me about CJ wanting to put up a gianourmous elk head in your living room. It was an ongoing issue while we were visiting last year, and I was so happy when Allison told me that you put your foot down and made him take it out of the living room! Everyone knows how stubbornly convincing CJ can be, and I was glad to hear that you didn't let yourself get pushed around by that!

Anna D. said...

FATHER'S DAY WEEK-END!
Two Awesome Husbands on their Awesome Father's Day week-end sleeping in a tent without any friends along. Meanwhile 2 Incredible, Amazing, Spectacular, Extraordinary Wives slept in the trailer with 7 children. The night from you know where... Hmmm.. Why haven't we gone again?