Saturday, August 16, 2008

Horton Hears a ... Larson???

It all started a few weeks ago... a planned visit from the in-laws. So that must be the first problem!! KIDDING!!!!! I LOVE my in-laws. Anyway, Steve had a family reunion scheduled for the end of July so they came a few days early to spend time with the grand kids (I know its to see them and not really to see us, but whatever). We had a really fun time!
The guys got to go golfing



the girls got to go to the park, along with Canyon of course!


... and what do you know... Kandis showed up!!!



Another trip up the canyon to Silver lake


and I spotted a waterfall




We even visited one of CJ's cousins, Amy, and her family where we played an intense game of Settlers of Catan (Mom I already put it in your Amazon shopping cart for an easy Christmas idea ;0))

Did I mention intense?!

But the night before we visited Amy and Nate something odd happened...




I don't think I have any more to say about it.

No comments: