Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ashlyn's birthday party

Its funny because every year I do a party... and every year I wonder what the heck I was thinking!! Fortunately this year, though, wasn't so bad. Ashlyn had 5 friends over (of which only 1 RSVP'd because I know the mom and come to find out had forgotten to put the RSVP phone number on the invitations! YEAH me!). Two had to leave right after dinner and presents (we made our own mini pizzas... no pictures... YEAH me, again! It was really fun though. Definitely will do that again!) Then we played a game, and one more friend had to leave. Then the remaining 3 girls (counting Ashlyn) had a dance-off! (Kailey and Canyon were just enjoying being part of the big girls fun! It was so cute!!! They all did great, and again... no pictures! UGH!!
After the dancing... we ate cake!!!


We can always count on Miranda to start the food-on-the-face game!!!




Yes, she is now smearing it on... then wondered why some got on her shirt!! Silly girl! Its funny how at 10 it is such a thrill to have food on your face. I guess that's not just at 10, I just wonder at what age it stops?!?! I guess time will tell!

Then they painted fingernails until it was time to go. A good, fun time!
Hope you had a memorable 10th birthday Ash!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Aloha, Larsons! Thanks for the update Stacy! I've been thinking about you and wondering how all is going! :D

Anna D. said...

Looks like you had a fun party Ashlyn. Thanks for the invitation to your fabulous party!