Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Day!

I'm a lucky girl!!
Unbeknownst to most... CJ and I haven't been able to sleep in the same bed for a year. Yep! You heard me right! He bought me my dream bed for my last birthday... in August. The only hang up in this was it's a king size bed... mattress not included! But we waited... and we waited... and we waited... and unfortunately we are not able to be in Wyoming with my family this weekend for my cousin Jesse's graduation - but the waiting paid off. To make our disappointment a little easier CJ found a brand new mattress... in a beautiful CLEAN home... that wasn't working for the family, and they needed to get rid of it! Get rid of it!!! We got a brand new king size mattress for $50! (a Serta... and the kind that you can't even feel the other person move!!!) Of course since CJ was involved it wasn't without incident... and we got it only after it went airborne and landed on the street on the way here... but it is here... and we have slept on it for 2 days... SO FAR SO GOOD! No aches! No pains!! YEAH!!!

Happy day, happy happy day!! (love you Kandis)





4 comments:

Kandis said...

happy day, happy happy day, i love you too! glad to know your are once agian in bed together (ha ha)
take care

Kandis said...

by the way, you are looking really good and SKINNY. im jealous

dippyrooroo said...

Fifty dollars!!! No way!!!! That's incredible!

Shmobby said...

Congrats you guys! Every couple deserves to sleep together!!! And the bed looks exactly like I would imagine another piece of furniture in your house to look like! ;)