Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday Boy

Our little man turned 3!!!
The drama of his birth is now all compacted into a little 3 foot, very loud body!

It's hard to not notice all the lasts with the last baby... however, I am SO looking forward to THE LAST diaper... and we're getting close! The day BEFORE his birthday he pee'd in the toilet!! YEAH!! Just after that we had to go to the store. When we got home he was getting out of the car and stopped just about mid stride. The wind was blowing like crazy and I was pleading for him to hurry up. He responded to me by saying... "I tan't, I'm peeing!"! We'll get there eventually!

Anyway he had a really fun birthday!

Going back to the beginning....
My 2nd little ten pounder (we made 'em big, I'm sure that's why I broke!)





We sure hope you had a happy 3rd birthday buddy!!!



We love you Canyon!!!

No comments: