Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun Stuff

I just wanted to be sure I showed how much fun we're still having, despite some of the trials.... because here at this Larson house... WE HAVE FUN!!

So, without further ado, here has been out last couple weeks...

Canyon finished off his birthday with what??? A package from Grammy and Papa, of course

MORE TRAINS!!!
And a package from Nina..


He has also been playing with a couple of his other favorite things...


the neighbors 2 kittens.
He LOVES titty tats!! And amazingly enough they are both pretty tolerant of him. The little girl, Cassie, will put up with just about anything. The other day he was outside playing with his little friend Arlen, and I was reading a book. I looked up to see this...

Yep, Canyon scooped up the titty tat and took it for a ride. What was even more fascinating was the fact that the titty tat stayed in his arms, on the bike, long enough for me to run in the house, grab the camera, and take a picture!!

(This seems to be a lot of Canyon so far!... but there's more)

POTTY TRAINED!!!

How much do we love Thomas???

Well... almost. He can manage an entire day in underwear, but he won't.... #2, until I put his diaper on for bedtime. We're getting there though!!


While Daddy's away....


THE GIRLS WILL PLAY!!!

The girls have been dying for me to do make overs on them. It's one of their favorite things to do... so I indulged. It was fun, and besides the fact that they each looked wayyy too old... they were pretty darn cute!!

I gave Canyon a haircut on Saturday too!... Mom, I even shaved the long fuzzies off the back of his neck... finally!!So handsome!!


Ashlyn lost another tooth!!! I don't know how the tooth fairy does it!! Not just the money part... but somehow she remembers to put it out before the morning comes too! AMAZING!

And did I mention we know how to have fun?!?!

2 comments:

Kandis said...

cute, cute, cute, i love these little kids of yours, thanks for always posting and sharing your lives with me. i miss you guys like crazy. happy to hear the good new on CJ. tell everyone hi.

Kandis said...

by the way im eating southwest skillet as i type! YUMMY!