Saturday, January 10, 2009

SNOW!!!

So I tried to earn my "Mother of the Year" award back today. It's only January 10th, so I will probably lose it again soon... and the fact that I already assume I've lost it... SAD!!! Anyway... in all humbleness... LOOK WHAT I DID TODAY!!!


(Ashlyn's reaction to just about any kind of work. After about 5 minutes with the shovel I had to remind her this was FUN! It was FUN before she came out and we were going to continue to have FUN... so if she didn't want to have FUN she should go inside... which she did.... then when the hard work was over she came back out...)


And I tried to capture the fun... but the self-shots are challenging for me

2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Sooo cute! Looks like everyone had FUN! LOL So glad that the snow is there and not here. Enjoy it without me!!

Kandis said...

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, stacey very cute pictures. i love this blogging thing, being able to always get the updates is great. love you guys. hang in there

from the greatest sister ever!!!