Thursday, June 5, 2008

I just found the COOLEST website

Ok, to know me is to know that I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with anything cooking... I spend LOTS of my free time just looking for recipes and today I stumbled across this website... FABULOUS!! Since CJ's heart scare over Christmas (that turned out to be anxiety... but never the less...) and my diabetes, I TRY (and I emphasize TRY) to be healthy (that's hard when I also TRY to be frugal!!!) this was like.... heaven... in blog form :0). I mean, do you know how long its been since I had a donut (go ahead... thats actually a link. AND it's probably the recipe I will try first!)?? If I only had all the ingredients for these pancakes!!

I'm sure you won't be nearly as excited about it as I was.. well, maybe Kandis will be, but I thought having this info could give some more insight about ME!

And things just wouldn't be quite right if I didn't give a nod to the Pioneer Woman herself (another favorite place).

(ok, so it was kind of a long day and I'm trying to do something to seem selfish... for just a moment. I can do that every once in a while!)

2 comments:

Kandis said...

Yippieeeeeee... i have made the cut again. i bet all your other friends are so jealous of me always being mentioned in the blog in one way or the other. thank you for that. 32 DAYS and counting!

dippyrooroo said...

I can't wait to hear more about the cookbook you mentioned on my blog. How's it coming? Those pancakes do look fantastic!