Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blake

Since I dated only one boy from the time I was 15 until I was 21, nothing terribly exciting happened. We assumed we would go to all the dances together so nobody ever did anything especially sweet or creative to ask me to one. In fact, I never even knew people did creative things to ask people to dances... until this week. A friend came and kidnapped Blake (only Blake didn't know what was going on) and a very cute girl came a decorated his room to ask him to the Valentines dance. Since I had never been aware of such things I let her and her friend do whatever they wanted...

(no, thats not carpet... allll confetti!!!)
Probably needless to say.... CJ was a little disturbed by the quantity of glitter and confetti (he's not one for messes)...
(Blake was reading who all this was actually from)


although Canyon didn't seem to mind at all



I only wish I would have gotten a picture of the girls who were decorating... and our girls, who were completely fascinated at what was going on.

1 comment:

Anna D. said...

Way to go Blake! I hope you have fun @ the dance! Those were the days...

Anna