Friday, February 8, 2008

ME!!

So all my friends have these fun little blogs about them, and although I am very proud of my family... I have decided it should be ok for me to just write about me too, every once in a while... even though this is the Larson Family blog. I mean, hey, I'm the one putting forth the effort to do this! But I'll do that later! :) Afterall, this post is, however, for my own personal gratification (my spell check isn't working... any suggestions?!?).!!
So CJ is sick. All you wives out there know what fun it is when your husband is home sick... UGH! We try to find natural remedies for things before we buy the hard core stuff... even though we LOVE PHARMACEUTICAL REPS!!! So we've heard that with the first symptoms of colds you should put peroxide in your ears (unless you have a ruptured eardrum). Not sure why, but I researched it and it came up legitimate (we'll keep you updated on whether or not this worked). So I went out and bought some new peroxide. Today was peroxide day! CJ handled it like a real man, and Kailey, of course, stressed out a little to have something bubbling in her ear!

Blake however.... is really becoming a man!!! He was worried I was going to pour it into his EYE!!! I've never poured anything in his eye before... although , I guess I've never poured anything in his ear before either?!?!



Yes, this was after I had already poured it into his ear (a significant amount of time actually.) Maybe he thought I was going to throw some in his eye??! Just kidding Blake!!

No comments: