Friday, February 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS... in February part 3

Ok, I gained control of myself for this one. (If you went to part 1 first I did put a disclaimer that these posts are more for Nina, although everyone is welcome... we love you Nina!!) Even though this is a slight reenactment, her reaction is the same as when I missed it the first time!


For those of you who don't know one of our closest friends, Nita, she is like an aunt to the kids... a definate member of the family. So much so that Canyon can still remember her even though we haven't seen or talked to her (other than by email) since June. That's pretty good for a 2 year old! She also gave us a video photo album of the last 5 and a half years! You know you have a true friend when they have enough photo memories to create a DVD. WE LOVED IT! Thank you!

1 comment:

Shmobby said...

I love that you make your kids re-enact things, too!!! Craig always laughs and tells me to stop. And you know, the kids just LOVE it. But I do it anyways...such a mom! Ash looks so cute and she is getting so grownup.