Friday, February 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS... in February part 1

Ok so friends and loved ones are giving up on us ever making it back to Spokane. Tthis post is more for the gift giver, Nita (aka Nina)... but others of you may get some comic relief not only from Canyons squeeling, but my own WARNING: Turn the volume down a notch or two on your computer! I SWORE I would never talk like this to my children... and it was just one of those things I couldnt figure out how to edit out (SO embarrassing!) ... my apologies!


1 comment:

Shmobby said...

Oh my gosh I am totally laughing -- at the MOM saying "choo choo" in a baby voice!!! Totally awesome. I get worse with every child.

Stacey I cannot believe how big Canyon is! Such a grownup little boy.

And yes, I MISS that place...the pic you sent was fabulous!

We miss you guys so much - loved hearing from you on my blog, too! :)