Saturday, February 9, 2008

Spokane SNOW!


So the snow we've been hearing about in Spokane is legitimate (mom just hasnt figured out the whole date thing on her camera yet)!

The last time there was this much snow was like 15 years ago! I must say, I'm not so sad I've missed it! The Larson's have been snowed in too and were actually so bored they made a snowman for each grandchild!!! I will post those pictures soon, hopefully! They were very cute! We'll be there soon! Ashlyn was worried that Gramma might get a little cold hugging those snowmen! It looks like the weather is past us and we make it for DAYTONA!!! It just wouldn't be the same watching it with anyone else... unless, of course, I was in Florida!

1 comment:

Anna D. said...

Talk about snow... and I thought we had a lot. Tell C.J. thanks for the comment... we think he is pretty flippin cool too! and of course Stacey is FLIPPIN AMAZING... I wonder who is writing this post...hmmm..

Thanks for the invite for dinner Stacey.
Thanks for the unvite for dinner C.J.
Don't worry the kids should be able to find something to eat.... I think there might be some pb&j in the cupboard :)

We love you guys... have fun in Washington... and you owe us some damn good enchiladas when you get home!